There are many articles and posts written by various bloggers all over the globe. Some of them belong to subjects such as finance, entertainment, business to name a few. But if written in the same tone every day the article loses its spark in the meantime. This causes the blogger to lose its creativity and capability.
Therefore a blogger or writer uses analogies as an important tool to regain its lost creativity and add the necessary spice to their article.
WHAT ARE ANALOGIES?
Analogies are statements that are used to provide the necessary explanation with the help of comparison.
Analogies serve as an essential tool for any blogger who is out of the depth of ideas or wants a visual and interesting explanation for its readers.
THE VARIOUS WAYS TO USE ANALOGIES TO REINFORCE THE IDEAS OF YOUR BLOG POSTS.
Before we begin on the ways of how your analogies can be used in your blogs.
Other certain things need to be taken care of-
1) You should be highly aware of the nature or quality of the readers who read your blogs. Otherwise, with the sudden usage of analogies, the blog might become a little hard for them to connect and ultimately lead to complexities.
2) The analogies that you use should not harm the beliefs of other people. Otherwise, it will create an unnecessary uproar and hurt your reputation.
3) The analogies used should not be stolen from other bloggers.
Keeping these things in mind. Let us start with how to use analogies in the support of your blog posts-
1) It is observed many times that the blogger or writer tends to write their article in a serious tone unintentionally. The inclusion of a humorous analogy can lighten the tone of the article. It also provides the necessary freshness that helps to bring back lost interest in the reader’s mind.
2) There are many times an article requires a detailed explanation. But the blogger or writer is too lazy to do a complete explanation. In that case, the writer can use analogies to quickly sum up the explanation with very little effort.
3) Another special type of usage of analogies is also observed in many blogs. This type of use of analogies is called “Circle Way”. We know that there are three important structures used in the blog namely introduction, body, and conclusion. The analogies are used in the introductory part of the blog. Then is not used in the main body and again brought back in the conclusion just like a circle.
4) The other way of the utilization of analogies can be done with the help of the “Tip Method”. Where each tip can be well explained by expanding the analogies.
These are the procedures on how to use analogies to reinforce the ideas of your blog posts. But it should be used carefully as it also gives a brief idea about your mentality and thinking to the readers.
In the end, the article showcases the various ways on how to use analogies to reinforce the ideas of your blog to create fun and interesting blog posts.